Medical and surgical treatment of hearing losses
- Medical and surgical treatment of hearing losses
- Medical and surgical treatment of the otitis media
- Medical and surgical treatment of the inner ear diseases
- Nasal obstructions
- Medical and surgical treatment of sinusitis
- Endoscopic and micro endoscopic sinus surgery
- Nasal problems caused by allergy
- Aesthetic and cosmetic nasal treatment
Oral diseases and laryngology
- Tonsil and adenoid problems
- Snoring and respiratory disorders
- Problems in mouth and throat
- Salivary gland diseases
- Larynx (gullet) diseases
- Neck Diseases and Masses
Cervical Diseases and Bulks
- Treatment of nasal, facial and maxillary fractures
The hospital has attained substantial experience in tympanum surgery, Auto sclerosis and Cochlear Implant (Bionic Ear) surgery. Prof. Dr. Çağlar Batman is the first Cochlear Implant practitioner for children in Turkey and guides largest patient group in Turkey.
He currently works in several international projects in this area. In addition, he studies on hearing restoration through repairing of the bones the internal ear. Bionic ear is applicable on the patients with congenital or acquired hearing impairs. The device is surgically implanted behind the ear, and the electrodes are implanted within the internal ear. Since the device is programmable, it can be applicable on all patients with hearing loss.
Bionic Ear (Cochlear Implant)
- In adults with previous speech ability
- In children aged up to 5 years with congenital hearing impair.
- In children who previously used hearing aid with unsuccessful results
- In anomalies of the inner ear
The device is programmed within one month after the procedure, and hearing is restored. All imaging methods, hearing tests and programs for bionic ear are implemented at our clinic.