- Cataract and cataract surgery complications
- FAKOT intra-ocular lens implantation
- Pediatric cataract surgery
- Complications during and after cataract surgery
- Lens falling in the eye socket during surgery
- Implanted lens falling into the eye socket or displaced lens
- Cataract surgery after vitrectomy
- Eye surgery in cases where the ligaments connecting the eye lens are weak
- Insertion of secondary eye lens
- Implantation of sutured eye lens where the original eye lens is not present
Our clinic has vast experience in classival cataract surgery, as well as in surgical procedures for complicated and challenging cases.
All these procedures are implemented successfully.
- Diseases and surgery of retina, macula and viterus
Today, there are many indications for vitrectomy application. The most important application causes:
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Viterus bleeding
- Macular pucker
- Retinal detachment
Lens retention in the eye after cataract surgery, infection. The implanted lens into the eye falls into the eye hole.
These operations are successfully performed in our clinic.
Trabeculectomy procedure in patients resistant to medical treatment. Endocyclophotoagulation and seton implantation are successfully implemented with vitro-retinal surgical methods in the event of uncontrolled increase in inctraocular pressure due to new vein formation and bleeding related to intraocular pathologies