Protection of Personal Data
Private Academic Hospital attaches importance to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information. As Private Academic Hospital, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 (“KVKK”), within the framework of our obligation to inform our patients and relatives under KVKK as Data Supervisor, we take into account the data security of our patients and relatives, and due to the importance we attach to the protection of private life, fundamental rights and freedoms, We would like to inform you about the purposes of processing your data, the legal reasons, the method of collection, to whom it can be transferred, and the processes regarding the rights granted to you within the scope of KVKK.
1. Which Personal Data Do We Process
In order to provide health services to our patients, we collect various personal data in accordance with the principles and conditions within the scope of KVKK and other relevant legislation (Regulation on Private Hospitals, Regulation on Personal Health Data, etc.). In order to provide health services to our patients, the following data are collected by our hospital from our patients, other health institutions and organizations or patient relatives in order to carry out medical diagnosis, examination, treatment and care services.
- Your Identity Information; Your name, surname, T.C. Your identity number, driver's license, passport number or temporary TR ID number, place and date of birth, marital status, gender, insurance or patient protocol number and other identity data that we can identify you.
- Your Contact Information: Your address, telephone number, e-mail address and other contact data, your voice conversation records kept by customer representatives or patient services in accordance with call center standards, and your personal data obtained when you contact us via e-mail, letter or other means.
- Your Financial Information; Your financial data such as your bank account number, IBAN number, credit card information, billing information
- If you visit our hospital, camera and photo records kept for security purposes, if you use the parking lot and valet service, give your vehicle license plate, and your related photo and camera records
- Closed circuit camera system image and recording during your visit to our hospitals
- Your Health Information; Your general and special personal data, especially the personal health data provided by you and obtained during the execution of all medical diagnosis, examination, treatment and care services; For example, your appointment and examination information, laboratory results, test results, Check-up and prescription information, In case of a medical intervention, your data specified in the consent form
- Your survey, suggestion, satisfaction, thank you and complaint data, your e-mail, website contact form, navigation information we obtain in the use of our website and mobile applications; Your IP address, wi-fi information, browser information and medical documents, surveys, relevant registration and form information or other data you share when you reach us with the same system with your own consent, private health insurance for the purpose of financing and planning health services, etc. are your data.
2. For What Purposes Do We Process Your Personal Data?
Your Personal and Special Qualified Personal Data listed above;
- Our legal obligations in the Basic Law on Health Services No.3359, Decree Law No.663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and Affiliated Institutions, the General Hygiene Law No.1593, Patient Rights Regulation, Private Hospitals Regulation, Regulation on Personal Health Data and other relevant regulations. fulfillment;
- Protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing, Carrying out all medical diagnosis, examination, treatment and care services, supplying medicines, consumables and special materials,
- Providing you with information about your appointment in case of appointment; Verification of your identity, Billing; fast and accurate planning, management and monitoring of your transactions,
- Financial agreement with the contracted institutions regarding the health services provided to you
- provision; Responding to the requests of public institutions and organizations in accordance with the legislation
- Measuring patient satisfaction and increasing patient satisfaction after receiving health services; To answer all your questions and complaints; Contacting you for information about our services;
- Development of quality processes, follow-up and fulfillment of activities;
- Researching and analyzing your use of healthcare services in order to improve the services we offer,
- Participation in campaigns by the relevant departments through all kinds of communication means, providing campaign information,
To be processed, recorded, stored, preserved, classified and in matters relating to public safety and
In order to provide information to the prosecutors' offices, courts, all kinds of judicial authorities, the general directorate of population, the Turkish Medical Association and the Association of Pharmacists, and the relevant public officials in case of legal disputes that may arise, upon request and in accordance with the legislation; to authorized public institutions and organizations for the purposes stated above, to institutions and organizations sent in case of referral, to health institutions and organizations that we cooperate with for medical diagnosis, laboratories, business partners, private insurance companies, law firms, financial advisors, third parties from whom we receive consultancy WILL BE TRANSFERRED to all our consultants.
3. What are the Methods of Collecting Your Personal Data and the Legal Reasons Related to Them?
Provided that your personal data specified above are clearly stipulated in (i) laws specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No.6698, (ii) it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties of the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or execution of a contract, (iii) It is obligatory for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the person or someone else who is unable to disclose his consent due to the actual impossibility or whose consent is not legally valid, (iv) it is compulsory for the data controller to fulfill his legal obligation, (v) damages the fundamental rights and freedoms of the relevant person. for the legitimate interests of the data controller, (vi) protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing within the scope of the purposes specified in this Clarification Text;
a) To comply with the law and honesty rules,
b) Provided that it is accurate and up-to-date when necessary,
c) For specific, explicit and legitimate purposes,
d) In connection, limited and measured with the purpose for which they are processed,
e) will be processed, recorded, stored automatically (for example, camera recordings) or non-automated means (for example, forms filled by you) provided that they are part of any data recording system, to be kept for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed, it will be stored, classified and transported.
4. What Are Your Rights Regarding the Processing of Personal Data and How Can You Access These Rights?
Your Rights Regarding Protection of Personal Data
Relevant patient / person receiving service who approves this Clarification Text in accordance with the law and relevant legislation;
- Learning whether your personal data is being processed,
- Requesting information regarding the processing of personal data,
- Access to and requesting personal health data,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data has been transferred,
- To request correction of personal data if they are processed incompletely or inaccurately,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction (anonymization) of their personal data,
- In case of incomplete or inaccurate processing of personal data, to request the correction and / or deletion or destruction of personal data to third parties to whom their personal data have been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing the processed data of the person exclusively through automated systems,
- Request compensation in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
- He was informed that he HAS RIGHTS.
5. Communication and Application;
By filling in the "Application Form Pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data", your requests within the scope of the Law in accordance with Article 5 of the "Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to Data Officer" regarding your rights under the KVKK;
- Nuhkuyusu Cad.No:94 Bağlarbaşı Üsküdar / İstanbul address in person,
- You can send it through a notary public,
- To the address [email protected] with secure electronic or mobile signature, registered e-mail address or my e-mail address registered in your system, in writing or registered e-mail (KEP) address to Private Academic Hospital, secure electronic mail by using signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address previously reported to the data controller and registered in the data controller's system.
- It is submitted for your information within the scope of this Disclosure Text that personal data that will be subject to processing through all contact information submitted to us will be shared with you as the personal data owner, and that in case the relevant contact information changes, we, as the Data Officer, will be informed and updated.
Data Supervisor: Aslı ARSLAN
Address: Nuhkuyusu Cad.No:94 Bağlarbaşı Üsküdar / Istanbul
I have read this Clarification Text and understood.
NAME SURNAME - SIGNATURE